Emmbi Industries recognizes people as its most important assets and is committed to, sustaining progressive standards of safety, health & environment to its employees at work and visitors visiting its operations.
Management at all levels will be responsible and will be held accountable for the occupational safety and health performance of the company.
According we will strive to :-
- Comply all the applicable statutory requirements and develop systems incorporating safety & without risk to the health of the people.
- Operate and maintain the plants within the designated safety areas and complying all norms.
- Involve employees, at all the levels in the implementation of the policy. Provide appropriate training to enable them to carry out their duty safely and without risks to their health.
- Strive for continuous improvement by bench marking our safely performance against world class standards by involving and recognizing efforts to all.
- Conduct annual review of Safety Policy for its effectiveness and consistency with business objectives.